Project News Detail

Project No :176302
Project Title :Powder Coating Unit Project In Karnataka
Company Name : Harsha Powder Paints
Project Detail :Harsha Powder Paints plans to set up a powder coating and allied products, coating spray, etc manufacturing unit in Karnataka. The plant will have capacity of 1,200 tpa and occupy two acre of land

the promoter confirmed that the Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board (KIADB) has allotted land for the project and work is expected to commence by June 2018

Around 80 per cent of the project cost will be funded through debt from banks and other sources and the remaining 20 per cent from promoters equity

Project Location : Not Classified - Karnataka - India
Project Industry :Chemicals
Project Estimation :Refer Document
Status :Announced